Last Updated 04/29/2017 01:50 AM
Cart Items :
Sub Total :
World's Leading Terrorist State
add all samples to player
2010 release. Taking self sufficient songbirds and melodic magpies under our frangible wing Bird Records aims to nurture effeminate euphony of every species, vintage or temperament. Apolitical - pro-musical. From the forlorn to the ferocious. From the predatory to the precouscious. Bird Records is an independent women's institute fuelled by artistic freedom and the simple sound of sonic sisterhood.
- "Tired and Weary Traveller": Falsetto fairy-tale folk songs and 16th century poems from the heart of the black and white birds nest. The
on the ball of
's foot from the frost-bitten fells of supernatural Lancashire --
is inspired by sepia storybooks, stray animals and flickering visions of the industrial North. Taken from the LP featuring
- "Your Grey Eyes": Meet
. This sixfold sisterhood of Polish pin-ups took the Sopot music festival by storm under the direction of orchestrator
. One of many indigenous flocks from Communist-era Poland who failed to migrate beyond its climate.
- "Whispers of Winter": Taking influences from Eastern European children's cinema, Germanic kunstmärchen, '70s television music and early murmurs of '80s synth-pop,
The Fallen By Watch Bird
is a new conceptual pop project featuring seven chapters of cosmic aquatic folklore by songwriter Jane Weaver (
). Taken from the LP featuring
under the collective moniker "Septième Soeur."
- "El Color Del Amor": Commonly recognized as Spanish Horrortica director
's most infamous leading-lady this Seville-born future
actress released two sought-after and lesser spotted 7" EPs containing the only eight songs she ever recorded. Produced and marketed exclusively in Spain -- which was out of sync with her growing international readership -- tracks like "El Color Del Amor" showed a huge potential which would have undoubtedly blossomed if it wasn't for her untimely death on the road between Madrid and Portugal on August 18th 1970. Taken from the Soledad Miranda compendium.
- "Coming into Los Angeles": Italian songbird Emma Tricca is a natural product of all those miles travelled and all those songs played. Elegant and unvarnished songs that will endure as much as those that inspired Emma to pick up a guitar and start to sing in the first place. This exclusive track does not appear on Emma's debut LP
- "Gobaith": Translated as "Hope" this Cymraeg 45 by five-piece teenage girl group rarely pops up outside its native Wales. Originally formed as an extension of their school choir sessions, the group were spotted by long-running Welsh language independent label Sain (Sound) and released two EPs and an album alongside protest songs, comedy records and acid folk rarities by
. Taken from the retrospective Sidan LP.
Other releases on B-MUSIC
Other releases by VA
This Site © 1995-2017 Forced Exposure