FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How can I purchase a gift certificate?
A: Click here for GIFT CERTIFICATES.
Q: How can I check whether an item is in stock?
A: We now publish inventory stock status on our website.
Other stock statuses include:
* IN STOCK - We will most likely be able to ship that item immediately.
* LOW STOCK STATUS - We might be able to ship that item within one business day.
* NOT IN STOCK - We will try to order the item for you so we can ship it in your order.
* PREORDER - Not yet released. We will ship this item to you when it is in stock.
Q: Do you take preorders on forthcoming releases?
A: Forced Exposure is now accepting preorders on forthcoming exclusively distributed titles!
You can view the Preorders section of our mailorder website on our Forthcoming page.
A word about how preorders will be processed:
* Preorders will ship when available. As always, your credit card will be charged when your order ships.
* If your order includes both preorders and in stock items, the in stock items will ship right away, and the preorders will ship as they become available with an additional shipping charge (default domestic shipping to non-PO Box addresses is UPS Ground with a flat rate of $4.50).
* If you would like us to hold your order until your preorder is in, we’ll be happy to accommodate you. Please indicate this preference in the comments section during checkout on the order form. Your credit card will not be charged until your order ships.
* Release dates are indicated to provide an estimate of when your preorder will be in stock. Actual arrival dates may vary from the published release date.
Q: What is the status of my order?
A: You can check the status of your order by logging into your account and clicking on "My Account." There you'll see a listing of any of your orders that are on hold or are being processed and also a listing of any of your orders that have shipped.
Q: What methods of payment do you accept?
A: We accept all major credit cards on our website: MasterCard, VISA, Amex, DiscoverCard. You can also choose to mail us a check or money order. We do not accept PayPal at this time.
Q: Do you have a storefront?
A: Sorry, we don't have a storefront. Please place orders through our website, via email, fax or snail mail.
If you are local, the same shipping charges apply that are listed on the site. In addition, we are required to charge Massachusetts state sales tax (currently at 5%). Please be aware that we charge a flat UPS Ground fee of $4.50 for an order of any size/weight, which can work to your benefit if you are interested in purchasing titles in quantity.
Q: Is there a telephone number that I can call?
A: We do not offer mailorder phone sales or service. Please feel free to contact us via email, fax or snail mail.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: We gladly accept returns of defective or damaged items, as well as items ordered by mistake (as long as they are unopened and in their original condition). If you wish to return an item for credit at the cost of the merchandise, or if you would like a refund or replacement, please contact our Mailorder Customer Service Department: email@example.com
Q: I am not receiving my order confirmation/shipping confirmation/weekly update. What can I do?
A: Are you sure that you are subscribed to the weekly email update? You can log in to your account on our site and check your account preferences to make sure that we have your correct email address and that you are subscribed to our weekly email updates.
If that doesn't appear to be the problem, you might check to see if there is spam filtering software that is filtering out the FE update emails. You might find the FE update emails in your email spam folder -- often larger email servers bounce them back to us thinking they are spam. You may be able to avoid this in the future by adjusting your spam filter settings or adding our email list addess to your spam software whitelist.
If the situation persists, please contact our Mailorder Customer Service Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Can I cancel my order?
A: You are welcome to cancel your order at any time before it ships. If you wish to do so, please contact our Mailorder Customer Service Department: email@example.com
Q: My credit card was declined. How can I send a new number?
A: Please send us credit card information via fax (781) 321-0321 or by phone (78... during our normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 10 am - 5 pm EST - or, you can create a new order for an item and provide your credit card number during checkout.
Q: How can I change my order after it has been placed?
A: You are welcome to change your order at any time before it ships. Please email our Mailorder Customer Service Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your specific requests. In your message, be sure to include the catalog numbers and quantities of the titles you'd like to add or remove from your order.
Q: What is your demo policy?
A: If you are curious about the possibility of having us distribute your label, please feel free to send us samples of whatever releases you think we might like to carry. Also include written descriptions of the releases, pricing & contact info.
219 Medford Street
Malden, MA 02148